Tuesday's Result :
2.30 Brighton : Foxcatcher @ 11/4 BOG non-runner Declared: Tue 02 May 8.52am Reason: Going
Wednesday's pick hopefully goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Tommys Geal @ 9/2 BOG
A 5 yr old mare who has 2 wins and 2 places to her name from 5 runs here at Brighton and all of her four career wins to date were under today's jockey Daniel Muscutt, so conditions look fine for another good run and although she hasn't raced over this 1m4f trip before, she did win over just one furlong shorter two starts ago and is 2 from 5 over 1m2f on this track.
Her Jockey, the afore-mentioned Daniel Muscutt is 8/31 (25.8% SR) for 54.66pts (+176.3% ROI) here at Brighton over the last three seasons, including...
- in hcps : 7/29 (24.1%) for 51.5pts (+177.7%)
- at Class 6 : 5/15 (33.3%) for 58pts (+386.9%)
- on Good ground : 4/12 (33.3%) for 44.17pts (+368.1%)
- females are 3/12 (25%) for 22.73pts (+189.4%)
- and those trained by Michael Madswick are 2/7 (28.6%) for 20.84pts at an ROI of 297.7%.
She's by Halling, whose offspring seem to like it here at Brighton, winning 20 of their 84 outings (23.8% SR) for 39.22pts (+46.7% ROI) profit since 2009, of which...
- handicappers are 18/73 (24.7%) for 37.63pts (+51.5%)
- Class 6 runners are 12/51 (236.5%) for 24.44pts (+47.9%)
- those priced at 11/4 to 12/1 are 15/46 (32.6%) for 63.88pts (+138.9%)
- at this 1.5 mile trip : 10/24 (41.7%) for 18.58pts (+77.4%)
- and on good ground : 4/17 (23.5%) for 13.08pts (+76.9%)
...giving us...a 1pt win bet on Tommys Geal @ 9/2 BOG which was widely available at 7.45pm on Tuesday, but do grab the 5/1 BOG from BetVictor if you can! To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats are to Betfair SP, as (i) I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you and (ii) although inferior to the BOG odds we secure, BFSP is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns quoted.