Monday's Result :
2.20 Wolverhampton : Nimr @ 2/1 BOG WON at 3/1 Tracked leaders, went 2nd over 1f out, soon ridden, led inside final furlong, held on well to win by a half length.
Tuesday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Eastern Dragon @ 9/4 BOG
A 7 yr old gelding with two wins from his last four starts, who also won last time out 17 days ago at the same course, distance, class and jockey booking as he has today and he'll be looking to build upon a decent A/W record that includes...
- 3 wins from 9 over a mile, 2 from 4 over course and distance
- 2/4 in cheekpieces, 2/3 at odds below 3/1 and 1/1 from that LTO run under jockey Callum Rodriguez.
Trained by Iain Jardine, whose handicappers are 65/453 (14.4% SR) for 253.9pts (+56.1% ROI) since the start of 2015, with the following of relevance/interest today...
- males are 42/303 (13.9%) for 264pts (+87.1%)
- those last seen 6-25 days ago are 49/290 (16.9%) for 205.7pts (+70.9%)
- on the A/W : 16/123 (13%) for 57.4pts (+46.7%)
- at Class 4 : 17/118 (14.4%) for 45.1pts (+38.2%)
- and LTO winners are 20/63 (31.8%) for 40.1pts (+63.6%)
...giving...a 1pt win bet on Eastern Dragon @ 9/4 BOG which was available in half a dozen places at 5.25pm on Monday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS