Thursday's Result :
13:50 Musselburgh: Theligny @ 7/2 BOG - Non runner
Friday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Courtlands Prince @ 5/2 BOG
Courtlands Prince has been in excellent form so far this year, with two winners, two second places and a third (dead heated second, but was demoted) from his last five races. His most recent run was from his current mark (he's due to go up one pound in the future), so he's shown he can run to it and looks on an upward curve.
The following stats are applicable here
- trainer Neil Mulholland likes it here at Warwick and for the past year he is 5/14 for 8.44 pts (35.71%)
- jockey Noel Fehily is in brilliant form, for the past 14 days he is 8/27 for 9.87 pts (29.63%)
- his course form over the last year is 8/29 for 10.94 pts (27.59%)
- and for the past five years he is 20/103 for 14.65 pts (19.42%)
The trainer and jockey combination of Neil Mulholland and Noel Fehily have the following stats
- over the past 14 days they are 4/8 for 4.42 pts (50.00%)
- at the course over the past year they are 4/10 for 7.94 pts (40.00%)
...pointing us towards...a 1pt win bet on Courtlands Prince @ 5/2 a price offered by Bet365 (my preference), Skybet, Ladbrokes, Betfred and Betvictor at 7:31pm on Thursday, but to see your preferred bookies' odds, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS