Tuesday's Result :
1.30 Musselburgh : Proud Gamble @ 11/4 BOG 3rd at 7/1 Tracked leaders, ridden before 4 out, kept on but beaten by 4.5 lengths.
Wednesday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Bollihope @ 11/4 BOG
Jockey Connor Beasley is 34 from 203 (16.75% SR) for 34.7pts (+17.1% ROI) when riding for trainer Richard Guest, which is a decent starting point to build a bet, as of those 203 rides, the partnership are...
- 14/71 (19.7%) for 23.2pts (+32.7%) on the All-Weather
- 8/30 (26.7%) for 20.6pts (+68.8%) here at Newcastle
- 5/29 (17.2%) for 2.2pts (+7.5%) on Tapeta
- 7/25 (28%) for 11.3pts (+45.2%) over this 1m2f trip
- 5/24 (20.8%) for 7.2pts (+29.9%) on the Tapeta here at Newcastle
- and 2/3 (66.6%) for 7.57pts (+252.3%) over this tapeta course and distance
And if that wasn't enough to whet the appetite, they come together with just one horse today : Bollihope, who is more than proven at the task he faces here.
To date, he has 3 wins from 9 (33.3% SR) for profits of 23.56pts (+261.8% ROI) on the All-Weather, including...
- 3 from 6 (50%) for 26.56pts (+442.7%) going left handed
- 3 from 5 (60%) for 27.56pts (+551.3%) on tapeta
- 3 from 5 (60%) for 27.56pts (+551.3%) over 1m 2f
- 3 from 3 (100%) for 29.56pts (+985.5%) here at Newcastle
- 3 from 3 (100%) for 29.56pts (+985.5%) over course and distance
- 2 from 4 (50%) for 6.57pts (+164.2%) under Connor Beasley
- 2 from 3 (66.6%) for 7.57pts (+252.3%) at Class 5
- and 2 from 2 (100%) for 8.57pts (+428.5%) under Connor Beasley over course and distance.
..giving us...a 1pt win bet on Bollihope @ 11/4 BOG which was available from Betfair Sports and a half dozen others (so we should all get the same price!) at 5.40pm on Monday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS