Saturday's Result :
6.15 Wolverhampton : Commanche @ 5/1 BOG 4th at 7/2 (Close up, led over 4f out, ridden over 1f out, headed 1f out, no extra)
Monday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Savannah Beau @ 3/1 BOG
She won here over 6 furlongs last time oput, when seeming to need pretty much every inch of the trip to just get up by a beck late on, which suggests a similar run over this extra yardage should suit her a little better. She's already won three of her four starts here and has won under today's jockey.
She's trained by Iain Jardine, who has been very successful/profitable over the last couple of years and since the start of 2015, 72 of his 493 runners (14.6% SR) have been winners, generating some 264.1pts of level stakes profits at an ROI of 53.6% with the following at play today...
- handicappers are 58/381 (15.2%) for 290.6pts (+76.3%)
- Class 5 runners are 24/154 (15.6%) for 82.7pts (+53.7%)
- Class 5 handicappers are 24/154 (15.6%) for 82.7pts (+53.7%)
- on the A/W : 10/79 (12.7%) for 69pts (+87.4%)
- in A/W handicaps : 10/73 (13.7%) for 75pts (+102.8%)
- LTO winners are 21/62 (33.9%) for 47.5pts (+76.6%)
- LTO winners in a handicap are 18/55 (32.7%) for 42.3pts (+76.9%)
- over 7f : 4/26 (15.4%) for 21.7pts (+83.6%)
- in Class 5 A/W handicaps : 5/23 (21.7%) for 49pts (+212.8%)
- and LTO winners now running in Class 5 handicaps are 6/19 (31.6%) for 4.92pts (+25.9%)
...leading to...a 1pt win bet on Savannah Beau at 3/1 BOG , which was widely available at 8.50pm on Sunday but I've gone with Bet365, as I tend to. To see your preferred bookies' odds, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS