Tuesday's Result :
8.10 Kempton : Cryptic @ 5/2 BOG 3rd at 11/4 (Tracked leaders, outpaced 2f out, soon ridden, ran on inside final furlong, 3rd and held towards finish)
Wednesday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Delores Delightful at 15/2 BOG
This 6 yr old mare has finished 331452 this year since adopting the tongue tie and with previous wins at both 2m6f and 3m, today's 2m7f shouldn't be beyond her capabilities. She also has winning form under today's jockey Lizzie Kelly.
Trainer Nick Williams' hurdlers are 76/488 (15.6% SR) for 79.4 pts (+16.3% ROI) since the start of 2008 and since 2013, they are 36/255 (14.1% SR) for 46pts (+18.1% ROI), of which...
- Lizzie Kelly is 17 from 97 (17.5%) for 71pts (+73.2%)
- those racing over 2m4f to 3m1f are 14/96 (14.6%) for 33.5pts (+34.9%)
- and Lizzie Kelly is 7/39 (18%) for 49.3pts (+126.5%) over ttrips of 2m4f to 3m1f.
The final piece of the jigsaw is the breeding and this mare is by Saint des Saints, whose offspring are 92/487 (18.9% SR) for 280.8pts (+57.7% ROI) since the start of 2011, with the following of relevance today...
- hurdlers : 50/270 (18.5%) for 294.8pts (+109.2%)
- handicaps : 36/236 (15.3%) for 140.7pts (+59.6%)
- handicap hurdlers : 22/140 (15.7%) for 157.6pts (+112.6%)
- over 2m4.5f to 3m0.5f : 36/135 (26.7%) for 59.9pts (+44.4%)
- at Class 3 : 14/90 (15.6%) for 49.6pts (+55.1%)
- and those coming back from a break of 180-240 days are 10/29 (34.5%) for 16.2pts (+55.9%)
...highlighting...a 1pt win bet on Delores Delightful at 15/2 BOG, from BetVictor and/or Paddy Power, who led the way at 6.05pm on Tuesday night with some 7/1 BOG available elsewhere. To see your preferred bookies' odds, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS