Tuesday's Runner was...
2.50 Hexham : PC Dixon @ 7/2 BOG non-runner (Meeting Abandoned : Waterlogged)
And now to Wednesday's...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Roundabout Magic @ 7/2 BOG
A 10-runner, Class 5, 5f handicap sprint (4yo+) on polytrack worth £3752 to the winner...
This 4 yr old colt has won two of his last four outings, including a course and distance success last time out, 43 days ago. That took his career tally to 5 from 22 at this trip, 5 from 14 here at Lingfield and 5 wins, 3 places from 11 over course and distance.
His trainer Simon Dow is 39/178 (21.9% SR) for 77.3pts (+43.5% ROI) with LTO winners since 2008, from which...
- those who last raced 11-45 days earlier : 32/133 (24.1%) for 90.1pts (+67.7%)
- during 2014-18 : 21/80 (26.3%) for 45.7pts (+57.2%)
- and during 2014-18 at 11-45 dslr : 15/57 (26.3%) for 39.4pts (+69.1%)
Since the start of 2015, here on the A/W at Lingfield, Simon's runners are 27/175 (15.4% SR) for 168.5pts (+96.3% ROI), including...
- males at 26/156 (16.7%) for 71pts (+45.5%)
- 3/4 yr olds : 13/75 (17.3%) for 141.8pts (+189.1%)
- Class 5 : 10/56 (17.9%) for 105pts (+187.5%)
- over 5f : 5/25 (20%) for 6.8/6pts (+27.04%)
- and LTO winners are 8/23 (34.8%) for 16.4pts (+71.4%)
And finally for today, Simon's handicappers who won LTO and are running at a track where they've previously won over course and distance are 8/30 (26.7% SR) for 18.2pts (+60.6% ROI) since 2014 and from these 30...
- males are 8/25 (32%) for 23.2pts (+92.8%)
- at Lingfield : 4/18 (22.2%) for 7.04pts (+39.1%)
- 4 yr olds are 4/11 (36.4%) for 11.94pts (+108.6%)
- at Class 5 : 2/7 (28.6%) for 10.26pts (+146.5%)
...whilst those racing over the same C&D as that LTO win are 7/24 (29.2%) for 10.96pts (+45.7%)...
...giving us...a 1pt win bet on Roundabout Magic @ 7/2 BOG which was available from Bet365, BetVictor & SkyBet at 5.30pm on Tuesday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that's unclear, please ask!