Monday's Result :
5.05 Wolverhampton : Palenville @ 9/4 BOG 3rd at 5/2 Raced prominently just off the leader until the last furlong, when fading tamely to be beaten by almost 4 lengths.
Tuesday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
L'Inganno Felice @ 5/1 BOG
This 7 yr old gelding was a winner 7 days ago under today's jockey and come s here aiming to add to the successes his yard has had over the last couple of years, as trainer Iain Jardine's runners are 7/546 (14.3% SR) for 260.7pts (+47.7% ROI) since the start of 2015, from which...
- handicappers are 62/422 (14.7%) for 263.6pts (+62.5%)
- males are 51/355 (14.4%) for 284pts (+80%)
- those who last ran 6-25 days ago : 51/316 (16.1%) for 214.5pts (+67.9%)
- Class 5 : 26/171 (15.2%) for 73.7pts (+43.1%)
- 1m3f to 2m : 35/149 (23.5%) for 179.8pts (+120.7%)
- on the A/W : 14/108 (13%) for 56.2pts (+52.1%)
- LTO winners : 21/65 (32.3%) for 44.5pts (+68.5%)
And if you just backed his non-NH male handicappers running within 25 days of their last outing, you'd have 30 winners from 173 (17.3%) over the two years and profits of 218.3pts at an ROI of 126.2%, including...
- Class 5 : 12.53 (22.6%) for 94.1pts (+177.5%)
- over 1m3f to 2m : 13/51 (25.5%) for 118.3pts (+232%)
- on the A/W : 7/41 (17.1%) for 79.7pts (+194.3%)
- and LTO winners are 7/26 (26.9%) for 18.3pts (+70.5%)
You could, of course, then continue to combine the above into smaller micros, but I feel it dilutes the sample size down too much to a point where 1 result (good or bad) could badly skew the figures, so I'll leave it there...
...and place...a 1pt win bet on L'Inganno Felice @ 5/1 BOG which was widely available (10 places) at 5.30pm on Monday, so we should all be able to get on at that price. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS